Pricing and Rental Information
2023 and 2024 Traditional Weddings
Badger Farms, LLC – Agricultural Event Venue- offers a private, no-distractions event space near Madison, WI for you and your guests. Below is information on our per person fees, minimum rates, deposit requirements, and time table for Traditional Weddings (up to 200 guests). If you’re interested in a smaller Mini Wedding (up to 30 guests), see our MiWe page.
Badger Farms Rental Fees:
Per Person Fee
- $27 per person for the site, including The Barn room, The Shop room, the area outside the
building, seating, which includes a white resin chair, round and/or rectangular table seating 8,
and a white cloth table cloth, Bistro (cocktail) tables, extra white cloth table cloths for the support
tables, and additional sound systems
- $6 per person for the Place settings, which include any combination of: white china dinner
plate, salad plate, and appetizer or dessert plate, dinner fork, salad fork, knife, spoon,
champagne flute, wine goblet, handled Ball jar mug, and white paper napkin, and the eventual
Minimum Fee Requirement
A Minimum fee is invoked if the Per Person charge is LESS THAN the minimums specified
- Saturdays: $4,950
- Sundays: $3,300
Sales tax will be added onto the total cost.
- Our maximum capacity is 200 people.
- A deposit of $1,700 for 2023 and 2024 will secure the date for you. The balance of the total
rental fee is due and payable to Badger Farms on the day before your wedding celebration.
Within one week of your site visit, if another party is interested in the date(s) you are
considering, a Badger Farms’ member or representative will attempt to notify you using the
phone numbers provided on the contact form. After one week, the first party to pay the deposit
secures the date.
- All rates are subject to Wisconsin sales tax.
- You may access the space on an agreed upon time, usually the day before the wedding but
dependent on availability.
- The event must conclude at midnight, with the music shutting off by 11:30 p.m. Vacation of the
premises is midnight. Cars may be left in the parking lot overnight but need to be removed by 10
a.m. the next morning.
If you have any Questions, please fill out the Contact form