2019 and 2020 Wedding Barn Pricing & Rental Information
Badger Farms, LLC – Wedding Barn & Banquet Hall – offers a private, no-distractions event venue near Madison, WI for you and your guests. Below is information on our per person fees, minimum rates, deposit requirements, and time table.
Badger Farms Rental Fees:
Per Person Fee
- $24 per person for the site; includes The Barn room, The Shop room, the area outside the building, seating, which includes a white resin chair, round and/or rectangular table seating 8, and a white cloth table cloth, Bistro (cocktail) tables, extra white table cloths for the support tables, and additional sound systems.
- $6 per person for the Place settings; includes any combination of: white china dinner plate, salad plate, and appetizer or dessert plate, dinner fork, salad fork, knife, spoon, champagne flute, wine goblet, handled Ball jar mug, and white paper napkin, and the eventual cleaning thereof.
Minimum Fee Requirement
A Minimum fee is invoked if the Per Person charge results in a total fee that is LESS THAN the minimums specified below:
- Mondays-Saturdays, Holidays, & Holiday Eves: $4,500 Minimum for 2019 and 2020
- Sundays: $3,000 Minimum for 2019 and 2020
Sales tax will be added on to the total cost.
- Our maximum capacity is 200 people.
- A deposit of $750 for 2019 and $1,000 for 2020 will secure the date for you. The balance of the total rental fee is due and payable to Badger Farms on the day before your wedding/event celebration.
- All rates are subject to Wisconsin sales tax.
- You may access the space on an agreed upon time, usually the day before the wedding but dependent on availability. So, for a Saturday wedding you get all day Friday to set up, decorate, and rehearse, which makes it a 2-day rental. See Features section.
- The event must conclude at midnight, with the music shutting off by 11:30 p.m. Vacation of the premises is midnight. Cars may be left in the parking lot overnight but need to be removed by 10 a.m. the next morning.
If you have any Questions, please contact Betsy Muehl at 608-438-2387 or firstname.lastname@example.org