Badger Farms is doing its part to “Go Green” and help the environment: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
As an event venue in Madison, WI, we are helping the environment in many different ways:
- All cans and glass garbage is recycled for Barn and Shop events
- Radiant heating was installed in the floors of the Barn and Shop to conserve energy
- The Barn was built and restored with on site Pine wood and reused/recycled insulation
- Kitchen cabinets and island purchased from Habitat for Humanity’s Restore
- The Shop is a re-purposed steel building from the Wausau area
- All of the event decorations available for reuse are donated from previous events held at The Barn and Shop