Badger Farms, LLC is looking toward the future and dreaming big!
Our long-range plans include the first FISA Specified Olympic-Class Rowing Facility in the US.
Aerial view of proposed Olympic-class Rowing Facility
The proposed plan includes:
* 7200 ft. Lake (540 ft. wide and 12 ft. deep) with 8 lanes of racing
* 200 ft. wide warm-up channel
* 15 ft. berms suitable for seating along entire length of west side
* Black-topped track running the perimeter
* Bicycle criterion
* Boathouse, Clubhouse, and Media Center
* Parking for 2500
* Site is centrally located between Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Minneapolis
Site not limited to rowing events, including facilities for:
* Competitive water skiing and wakeboarding
* Flat-water kayaking
* Snowboarding (adjacent Snowboard Chute made from fill)
We are currently looking for sponsors for this project; if you have marketing or sponsorship ideas please contact us for more information.
...Because to us, nothing is out of reach.